Sunday, January 9, 2011

Anything goes, in moderation...

Last night I enjoyed a birthday party at a friends house.
I had a little bit of everything, including dessert, and I do not feel guilty, bad or concerned!

I have never been a big drinker, but I had a bourbon and coke as well.

This morning, I have enjoyed some free range eggs on grain bread with butter. Oh, and lets not forget a double shot coffee.

I have remembered to take a multivitamin, and I am now set for the day.
I am looking forward to a long walk and discovering something new on our wonderful planet. I know that I HAVE to burn some extra energy today after last night.

For me, this is a changing my perception about food, eating and getting moving. It is not a d#%t. (Four letter words are censored)

Carpe Cibos (Latin: Seize the Food)

Edit: So far today I have just walked 8.5km... A great start to the day.

2 comments:

  1. You missed your calling Mr Conrad, I am enjoying your writing style, and finding i agree with what you have to say

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thakyou for your kind comment. :-)

    ReplyDelete