Sunday, January 23, 2011

I witnessed a Train Crash....!

OK, well what can I say about today.... I put the equivalent of sand, water and wet concrete in my tank. :-(

Breakfast was kinda normal, poached eggs on toast. My favorite meal!

It all went horribly wrong with a 50 cent cone from "Micky D", and I thought that I would try a frozen raspberry drink, because I have never tried one before. (I was not surprised to find that it tasted like pure sugar)

Then, on the way to MONA on the ferry, I shared a small packet of chips and a cola drink!

And THEN SHARED.... Chicken & Chorizo Paella, then a hamburger and bratwurst with my wife at MONA.

And to totally wipe out the day, a hokey pokey icecream and a coffee in Salamanca.

Now I really need to jog from Tranmere up to the top of Mt Wellington, but I am too tired :-(

Tomorrow is another day, and I am FULLY aware that I need to make up for today.

Sweet dreams everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment