Monday, January 10, 2011

A busy work day... Carpe Vinum

OK, I had a brilliant weekend, but now it is back to the daily grind. WORK!

I move from job to job all over southern Tasmania, and never used to plan what I would have for lunch. Normally just buying stuff from shops along the way. Sometimes I don't get to eat for hours, and when I do get somewhere that sells food, I mostly have been eating JUNK!

So, to curb this issue, I now keep a stash of good fuel in the car. My wife also made me a nice lunch to take today. Banana, Peach, container of mixed nuts and a bag of chick peas. I also made a roast chicken sandwich. (I did remove the skin)

How many calories are in this? Who cares! That is the whole point!
It is ALL good quality food that I eat when I am hungry. However, I AM taking note that I eat smaller meals more regularly, and ensuring that I do not over eat.

Tonight we will do our standard 5km walk, I am feeling very good!

I am not getting excited about this aspect, but I am down 4kg now in the past week. It is just an added bonus of putting the right fuel in my tank! (Remember, this is not a D#%T)

Carpe Vinum (Latin: Seize the wine)

No comments:

Post a Comment